Thursday 15 June 2017

Dither


I open my mouth
Willing to let my voice explain
What has not been written yet,
Understood or attained

Over the walls of my mind
I let my feelings go through
And I have the sense I’m there
No, you can’t hear me. I’m mute

I’m the shadow I never wanted to be
The odd dark silhouette
Made of struggle,
Incomprehension and mess. 

I fall into the void
That it’s your look of confusion
I have the urge of being trusted
Get me out of this delusion

How much of this can I take
No, I’m not blaming anyone,
I did it all myself,
I did it all alone

If only I could evaporate
And burn this pain out
I see you walking away
No time left to dither now

Battle with my heart
War on my own
Poking in it needles from my brain
I drown into my thoughts


Anna

3 comments:

  1. Dolor se siente al leerte, preciosa Ann, pero es bellísimo tu poema, y me alegra mucho que hayas entrado en mi blog a dejarme un comentario, porque así he descubierto el tuyo, que me ha encantando.

    Un placer haber estado aquí.

    Besos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cuánta claridad y transparencia irradia tu blog, y esta entrada... un poco de vacío, de dulce vacío. Sin duda seguiré pasando por aquí :)
    Gracias por tus palabras!
    Mua!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Qué bien sienta volver a leerte. Es un lenguaje tan simple y a la vez tan vivo. Siempre me ha gustado la poesía de verso corto, porque son como pequeños fragmentos de un hilo de conciencia.

    Espero que todo vaya bien, bonita.

    Un abrazo,

    Laura

    ReplyDelete